Heritage Private Wealth Pty Ltd (HPW) is a privately owned, self-licensed financial planning firm managed by Mark Jennings to provide quality advice and professional client service.
The key strengths of the firm include:
- No institutional ownership and no financial inducements from fund managers, portfolio administrators and the like.
- Advisers have strong backgrounds in tax, superannuation, financial strategy formulation and investment portfolio construction.
- Extensive experience in providing professional client service.
- Access to quality research on managed funds, ETF’s and direct shares to ensure recommendations are soundly based.
- Relationships with specialist service providers for advice on complex matters such as Wills, Powers of Attorney, aged care planning, self-managed super funds and complex tax structures.
Clients of HPW typically fall into the following categories:
- Younger people with higher incomes looking to maximise their financial position on an ongoing basis.
- Employees close to the end of their careers who are facing redundancy and wish to ensure the event does not affect their retirement plans.
- Those close to retirement who need to ensure that their retirement funding and other financial needs are managed effectively to help them establish a secure and comfortable retirement.
- Retirees who need to ensure that their finances are structured and managed tax effectively and invested in a way that produces an appropriate mix of risk and return.
Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.